The supply of Rapid Antigen test Kits in New Zealand can only be made to a registered business or an authorised person, as per the current Ministry of Health regulations. Please prepare to provide your NZBN.
• Test Cassettes
• Swab inside sealed wrapper
• Test Cassette in sealed pouch
• Plastic waste bag
• Extraction tube with buffer
• Nozzle cap
• Extraction tube holder
15 mins. Results must be read within 20 mins.
Sensitivity (Accuracy in detecting positive results)
• Test has Ministry of Health approval.
• International bodies approval, including AU (ARTG 334505) and MHRA.
What is Rapid Antigen Test?
• A Covd-19 screening tool that looks for viral protein fragments.
• An exceptionally quick Covid-19 testing method – receive your results in 15 minutes.
• Very easy to use – using a simple nasal mucous swab and cassette, you can perform the test and read results yourself.
• Unlike normal Covid PCR tests which are processed in a lab, Rapid Antigen testes are self-administered.
• Rapid Antigen testing is not recommended as a diagnostic measure. Instead, they offer an excellent risk control to add to an organisations existing Covid-19 Risk Mitigation process.
Benefits of Rapid Antigen testing in to your workplace
• Allow for early detection of the most infectious Covid-19 cases, before they show symptoms – catching and preventing transmission in your workplace.
• Receive results in 15 minutes – far faster than the PCR test method & stand down period.
• Live, real-time data around Covid-19 risks put employers in control.
• Cost effective - instant results remove the need for stand-down periods of self-isolation.
• Ideal companion for testing high risk staff through regular surveillance programs.